1.To enquire and/or book please contact Ian on 01392-214943 or email email@example.com or use the contact facility on www.ianwrighttravel.co.uk . Ian may be travelling and photographing for prolonged periods in each year so email will be most reliable and he will pick up mail regularly. Mail address: Sylvan House, 7, Mayflower Avenue, Pennsylvania, Exeter, Devon EX4 5DS.
2. Trips are a co-operative venture with Ian’s company ‘Encounters’ and Intrepid of Australia (Special Groups). Cambodia and Laos is in partnership with Peace at Angkor (see Cambodia and Laos trip notes for Booking procedures)
3. Pricing of each trip is detailed and explained below. To secure a place, a deposit of GBP£100/per person/trip is required - to be paid by cheque to ‘Ian and Kitty Wright Photography’ (see address above) – or Bank transfer on request. Each trip is based on there being a minimum of 8 participants (max 12) and this deposit is returned in full if this figure is not reached (unlikely) – see 3 below – otherwise it is non-returnable (unless a replacement is found). In practice, trips may well run with as few as 5 photographers with the same itinerary and provisions as published – but this will be at Ian’s discretion.
4. The exact details of what is included in each trip will vary and the specific Trip Notes will need to be consulted. Each trip contains a range of inclusive and optional activities. The number of meals included also varies and the accommodation is also described in the Trip Notes. Airfares are not included because people may well converge from different countries to join the trips. Visas and insurance are also the responsibility of travellers. Please see Trip Notes for details of each trip.
5. In order to allow plenty of time to book flights etc, the deadline for each trip to have reached at least 8 participants (or for a decision to be made if there are 5-7 persons booked) is set at 90 days before the trip departure date. Individuals will be fully informed of how numbers are going once they have paid their deposit.
6. The balance of payment for each trip is due at 90 days before departure and is paid by credit card to Intrepid (via Ian Wright) to provide security for the travellers. Full receipts etc are provided by Intrepid who – of course – are fully ABTA bonded. Intrepid will issue a formal receipt.
7. The following details are required at the the time of booking:
- Passenger full name (as per passport)
- Gender (M / F)
- Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Nationality of passport
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Travel insurance company name
- Travel insurance company telephone number (for emergencies)
- Travel insurance policy number
- Travel insurance policy expiry date
- Special meal requirements
- Rooming requests